1350cnwCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Using advanced LED color laser technology, the Dell Color Laser 1350cnw makes printing tasks in the workplace easier and smoother. It offers print speeds of up to 15 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 12 color pages per minute. Total media capacity is 160 sheets and its 600 dpi color resolution allows for the most vibrant prints. But to get the most of your printer, make sure to use only high-quality replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. Its cartridges come with more than enough page yield to handle the most complex print jobs. They can also deliver the same super-sharp, premium output found in OEMs, but won't cost you as much as the latter. Save up to 48% when you order today, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for 1350cnw
- Best SellerDell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$38.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- $21.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0779 (DG1TR) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0777 (FYFKF) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0780 (5GDTC) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 1350cnw printer is easy. Here's what to do:
- Turn the printer off, then open the toner access cover.
- Grip the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer. Do this slowly to avoid any spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Shake it up to six times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Take off the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge firmly into the holder by pressing near the center of the label until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that are made specifically to comply with the quality requirements of their compatible printer model. While not branded, they work safely and perfectly with your Dell Color Laser 1350cnw printer without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Your peace of mind and full satisfaction is our biggest priority. That's why our compatible toner cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes, we do! Inkjets.com will ship your Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack on the same day if you place the order before 3pm Pacific Time. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays.