1355cnwCartridge prices starting at $20.95
Compact, reliable and high-performing best describe the Dell Color Laser 1355cnw. It can print up to 15 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 12 color pages per minute. Because it is maintenance-free, you can work more efficiently without worrying about possible downtimes. In fact, the main thing you should consider is the toner cartridge it uses. When it's almost out, get high-quality replacements from Inkjets.com. We offer our bestselling Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with amazing page yield to better handle high-volume print jobs. When talking about print quality, its cartridges can deliver the same top-tier results as their OEM versions—only our options help you save more with their budget-friendly price tag. Shop today and get up to 48% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for 1355cnw
- Best SellerDell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$38.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- $21.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0779 (DG1TR) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0777 (FYFKF) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0780 (5GDTC) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 1355cnw printer is pretty simple. Here's how you do it:
- Turn the printer off, then open the toner access cover.
- Pinch around the top and bottom edges of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging. Shake it gently up to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Pull the sealing tape carefully from the new toner cartridge.
- Adjust the new cartridge with its holder, then insert it firmly by pressing near the center of the label until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
The compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com have passed, even exceeded, stringent quality specifications, making them safe to use with your Dell Color Laser 1355cnw printer, without voiding the warranties.
Why are compatible toner cartridges the better option?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the units included in the Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more cost-effective than OEMs. However, they can provide the same remarkable page yield and high-quality print resolution.
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
A dry and dark space, with consistent temperature, is the ideal spot to store your unopened toner cartridges. This way, strong lighting and extreme thermal changes won't degrade their composition. Make sure this same space is clean, dust-free and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.