3000cnCartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for 3000cn
- Dell 3000cn / 3100cn Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$148.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 310-5731 (K4973 / K5364) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how to install a new toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 3000cn printer:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the front door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging. Gently shake the new cartridge to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Lift the tab up to 90 degrees and pull the toner seal straight off the new cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the inside of the printer, then slide it in until it snaps into place. Push down the handhold to lock the cartridge.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed toner cartridges that have met stringent testing and quality requirements, then restocked with new, premium toner. Prime examples of this great alternative to OEMs include the ones in Inkjets.com's Dell 3000cn/1300cn Remanufactured High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer the more budget-conscious a way to save more without lowering the quality of their prints. Compared to OEM cartridges, they are more affordable, plus they come a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
Will remanufactured toner cartridges work with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges are safe to use with your Dell Color Laser 3000cn printer without voiding its warranties.