Dell Color Laser 3010cn Toner
Shop Cartridges for 3010cn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 3010cn is a walk in the park. Here's how you do it:
- Grab the notch in the front door and pull forward to open it. The toner cartridge you're replacing should move to the front of the machine.
- Push up the handhold on the right to unlock the used toner cartridge. Grasp the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Distribute the toner evenly inside by shaking the new cartridge gently. Lift the tab up 90 degrees and pull off the toner seal.
- With the label of the cartridge facing to the front, align the new toner cartridge with the arrows on the printer. Slide the cartridge in until it snaps into place.
- Push down the handhold to lock the cartridge, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce is called the page yield. But because this is only an estimated amount, what you'll get may be different because of several factors, including the resolution settings of your Dell Color Laser 3010cn printer, complexity of the document, type of paper and frequency of use.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Given how they passed, or even exceeded quality specifications, compatible toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your Dell Color Laser 3010cn printer. They also won't void the printer warranties, so no worries on that side.
What can I do to extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
If you've ordered Inkjets.com's Dell 3010cn Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack but won't be using its cartridges soon, then you only need to store them properly. Keep them in a dark and dry space, with consistent temperature. To avoid degrading the cartridges' composition, keep their space clean and dust-free, as well.