7130Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
Brilliant color, high volume, and lasting value—all these best describe the Dell 7130 color printer. It is PANTONE Color Approved, so expect only brilliant, accurate color on the prints, and it's ideal for high-volume print jobs with a monthly duty cycle of up to 150,000 pages. And since it uses optional high-yield toner cartridges, you can enjoy a low cost per page. In fact, we've got them right here at Inkjets.com, but ours are even priced lower. Check out our compatible single toner cartridges including the Dell 330-6135 (3GDT0) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and see if there's any difference.
Shop Cartridges for 7130
- Best SellerDell 7130 / 7130cdn Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$155.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 330-6139 (FRPPK) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20,000 Page Yield
- Dell 330-6138 (J5YD2) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20000 Page Yield
- Dell 330-6141 (7FY16) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20000 Page Yield
- Dell 330-6135 (3GDT0) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 19000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Dell 7130 with these easy steps:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge that you need to replace.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Place the used toner cartridge in the aluminum bag and throw it according to local regulations.
- Gently shake the cartridge to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective plastic from the cartridge.
- Align the arrow on the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the printer, and slide it in.
- Close the front cover of the printer, and turn your printer on.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got too dark printouts after replacing the ink cartridge on my Dell 7130. Does this have something to do with the quality of the compatible cartridge that I used?
We doubt that. When image prints are too dark, it simply indicates that the 7130 needs to be calibrated. Perform the color calibration procedure to fix this issue.
It seems that the colors look wrong in the printouts. What could be the problem?
When colors look wrong in the printouts, it means that one or more of the toners may be low or empty. Check the control panel if there's a toner alert. Replace the low or empty toner cartridge if necessary.
Aside from the total order amount, is there another requirement to become eligible for free shipping?
Yes. Your shipping address must be within the lower 48 contiguous states to receive free shipping on your order.