7130cdnCartridge prices starting at $42.95
One of the main features of the Dell Color Laser 7130CDN is its speedy warm-up. It eliminates the waiting time before you can start operating the machine. It even delivers a stunning first print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 sec in both mono and color. And when it comes to print speeds, it never disappoints. It churns out up to 35 pages in 60 seconds. If you need to replace the toner cartridges of this printer soon, then do your shopping here at Inkjets for more savings. We offer the Dell 7130 / 7130cdn Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack at up to 59% discount. All our compatible toner cartridges use brand-new parts and are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for 7130cdn
- Best SellerDell 7130 / 7130cdn Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$155.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 330-6141 (7FY16) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20000 Page Yield
- Dell 330-6138 (J5YD2) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20000 Page Yield
- Dell 330-6135 (3GDT0) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 19000 Page Yield
- Dell 330-6139 (FRPPK) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this basic guide if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Dell COLOR LASER 7130CDN:
- Make sure that the front cover of the Dell machine is open.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement. Then, completely remove it.
- Pull the replacement toner cartridge out of the packaging.
- Put the cartridge into the corresponding slot. Ensure that it is fully seated before you proceed with the next step.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Dell Color Laser 7130CND is nearing the end of its life?
When the toner cartridge on your Dell printer is nearing the end of its life, the control panel displays a warning prompting you to get a replacement toner cartridge at once.
Why is it that the compatible toner cartridge that I received looks slightly different than my old toner cartridge?
Our compatible toner cartridges may have slight design difference with your old cartridge, but this does not affect printing performance and quality.
Where is it ideal to use high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges are ideal to use in a document-heavy office setting.