C1765nfw TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for C1765nfw
- Dell 1250 / 1350 / 1750 / 1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $29.954 Cartridges / $8.99 ea
- Special Price $17.95 As low as $16.952 Cartridges / $8.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Dell C1765NFW:
- Open the cover of the toner access.
- Pinch the old toner cartridge firmly.
- Pull out the toner cartridge slowly to avoid the toner from scattering.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth for several times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the protective tape from the toner cartridge.
- Adjust the replacement cartridge to the respective cartridge holder.
- Firmly press near the center of the label of the cartridge until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cover of the toner access.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on my Dell C1765NFW, but why is it that the output is too light?
If you've just installed a new toner cartridge on the C1765NFW but you get light printouts, then it's most likely that the Toner Saving Mode in the printer driver is activated. Try to deactivate this feature and see if the print quality improves.
Why am I getting random spots on the printouts after installing a new toner cartridge?
Random spots on printouts are often due to an incorrectly installed cartridge. Remove the new cartridge and reinstall it properly to resolve this.
I am getting the Dell 1250/1350/1750/1760 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack to avail of free shipping. How long do toner cartridges usually last in storage?
The toner cartridges included in our 4-Piece Combo Pack can last for 24 to 36 months. Just make sure to keep them sealed and store them in a cool, dry place.