Dell Color Laser C3760dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for C3760dn
- Dell C3760 / C3765 Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser C3760dn is a smooth process. Just follow this handy guide:
- Hold the grips on the sides of the front cover and pull down to open.
- To remove the used toner cartridge from the printer, grasp its handle and pull it out toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Distribute the toner evenly by shaking the new cartridge from side to side several times.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it is securely in place.
- Close the front cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Unopened toner cartridges will need proper storage to make them last longer. For this reason, it pays to keep them in a space where they're not exposed to direct lighting or fluctuating temperatures. Make sure the space you stored them in is also clean, dust-free and away from corrosive gases.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Being exact replicas of their branded versions, compatible toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your printer model without voiding the warranties. Not only that, they can produce the same high-quality print output but at a more affordable price. One prime example of this alternative to OEMs is the Dell C3760/C3765 Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Dell Color Laser C3760dn, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.