C3760dnCartridge prices starting at $23.95
The Dell Color Laser C2665dnf printer is sleek, reliable and easy-to-use. It offers fast print speeds of up to 28 monochrome or color pages per minute, at maximum color resolution of 600x600 dpi. Other features include auto duplexing and 950-sheet max media capacity. As for toner, it pays to get replacement cartridges from Inkjets.com when your current one is almost out. We have the Dell C2660dn/Dell C2665dnf Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. Its cartridges provide page yield in the thousands, so any print or copying task in the workplace will be a cakewalk, no matter how large it is. They are also more affordable than their OEM versions, but can deliver the same remarkable print output. Shop today and get up to 62% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for C3760dn
- Best SellerDell C3760 / C3765 Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$79.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-8432 (1M4KP) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 9000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser C3760dn is a smooth process. Just follow this handy guide:
- Hold the grips on the sides of the front cover and pull down to open.
- To remove the used toner cartridge from the printer, grasp its handle and pull it out toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Distribute the toner evenly by shaking the new cartridge from side to side several times.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer, pushing it in until it is securely in place.
- Close the front cover, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Unopened toner cartridges will need proper storage to make them last longer. For this reason, it pays to keep them in a space where they're not exposed to direct lighting or fluctuating temperatures. Make sure the space you stored them in is also clean, dust-free and away from corrosive gases.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Being exact replicas of their branded versions, compatible toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your printer model without voiding the warranties. Not only that, they can produce the same high-quality print output but at a more affordable price. One prime example of this alternative to OEMs is the Dell C3760/C3765 Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Dell Color Laser C3760dn, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.