Dell Color Laser S3840cdn TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for S3840cdn
- Dell S3840cdn / S3845cdn Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $97.95 As low as $94.954 Cartridges / $24.49 ea
- Special Price $39.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Dell Color Laser S3840cdn simpler by following these steps:
- Open the front cover by gripping both of its sides, then pulling it down.
- Take the empty toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge up to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the empty slot, pushing on it until it is firmly seated.
- Repeat steps 2-5 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Close the front cover, and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Just make sure to store them properly. This means keeping unopened toner cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Storing them away from gaseous cleaning materials also prevents the toner from degrading and helps make the cartridges last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll have access to our high-quality yet affordable products, like our Dell S3840cdn/S3845cdn Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, plus benefit from the exclusive warranty and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Dell Color Laser S3840cdn. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.