S3840cdnCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Get on top of even the largest print tasks with the Dell Color Laser S3840cdn. It allows for high-speed printing of up to 36 monochrome or color pages per minute, or up to 24 monochrome or color duplex pages per minute. And to ensure you always get the best print quality, it pays to turn to Inkjets.com for your replacement toner cartridges. We have our bestselling Dell S3840cdn/S3845cdn Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. It can deliver the razor-sharp and brilliant print output you want—but at a neat, budget-friendly price. This set also comes with a black cartridge offering impressive 11000-page yield, along with a cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridge that can produce up to 9000 each. No print job is too big or complex when you go for our options. Shop with us today and get up to 75% off on this combo pack, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for S3840cdn
- Best Seller$159.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell S3840cdn / S3845cdn Compatible Cyan 593-BCBF (G7P4G) Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 9,000 Page Yield
- Dell S3840cdn / S3845cdn Compatible Black 593-BCBC (1KTWP) Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 11,000 Page Yield
- Dell S3840cdn / S3845cdn 593-BCBD (XMHGR) Compatible Yellow Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge 9,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Dell Color Laser S3840cdn simpler by following these steps:
- Open the front cover by gripping both of its sides, then pulling it down.
- Take the empty toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Gently shake the new cartridge up to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the empty slot, pushing on it until it is firmly seated.
- Repeat steps 2-5 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Close the front cover, and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Just make sure to store them properly. This means keeping unopened toner cartridges somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Storing them away from gaseous cleaning materials also prevents the toner from degrading and helps make the cartridges last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
You'll have access to our high-quality yet affordable products, like our Dell S3840cdn/S3845cdn Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, plus benefit from the exclusive warranty and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Dell Color Laser S3840cdn. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.