1100Cartridge prices starting at $43.99
Shop Cartridges for 1100
- Dell 310-6640 (GC502) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s front cover.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it away from the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Hold the cartridge on both ends and gently shake it from left to right to evenly distribute the toner inside. Then, pull the tape to remove the cartridge’s protective tape.
- Grab the new toner cartridge by the handle and then carefully insert it into the printer and push until it is firmly seated in the machine.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner yield?
Just like it original counterpart, this toner has can print up to 3,000 pages. Please keep in mind that a toner’s page yield is subject to change especially when you print frequently and when you use thicker types of paper.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To ensure that the ink’s quality is protected from drying out, open a new box of toner when you’re ready to use it.
How soon will my order be shipped?
Here at Inkjets.com, we observe a same-day shipping policy for orders placed by 3PM Pacific Time between Monday and Thursday. All orders made from Friday to Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.