1130Cartridge prices starting at $36.99
Shop Cartridges for 1130
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your Dell Laser Series 1130 personal printer is stress-free. Just follow this handy guide:
- Open the printer's front cover.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Remove the protective paper from the new cartridge by pulling the packing tape.
- Find the sealing tape at the end of the new toner cartridge and pull it completely off. Shake the cartridge slowly up to six times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and install it inside the printer until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Compatible toner cartridges, like the Dell 330-9523 (7H53W) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are made specially to adhere with the quality specifications of their printer model. They are perfectly safe to use with your Dell Laser Series 1130 without voiding the warranties.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy choice?
While more budget-friendly than OEMs, Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges can still deliver the unmatched page yield and razor-sharp print output you expect. We even take this further by covering our quality toner products with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
How soon can I get my compatible toner cartridges?
Fairly soon! Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping service. All you need to do is place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.