1130nCartridge prices starting at $36.99
Shop Cartridges for 1130n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Dell Laser Series 1330n printer. Here's how:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge by rolling it around thoroughly up to six times.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer.
- Guide the cartridge into the correct position until it locks completely into place.
- Close the front cover, and you're set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. However, this number may vary because it's only an estimate. The amount you'll get will depend on several factors, including the settings of your Dell Laser Series 1330n printer, frequency of use, complexity of the document, and type of paper.
Are compatible toner cartridges a worthy choice?
The cartridges included in Inkjets.com's Dell 330-9523 (7H53W) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge are perfectly safe to use with your printer. While more affordable than branded options, they can also provide the same high-quality print results.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality, yet cost-effective compatible toner cartridges, you'll also benefit from the neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.