Dell Laser Series 1133 TonerCartridge prices starting at $30.95
Shop Cartridges for 1133
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Use this handy guide to replace the toner cartridge in your Dell Laser Series 1133 multifunction printer:
- Open the front cover, then remove the used toner cartridge by gripping its handle and pulling it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its package. Take the protective paper off the new cartridge by pulling the packing tape.
- Look for the sealing tape at the end of the new toner cartridge and remove it straight off. Shake the cartridge gently up to six times to distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Hold the new cartridge by its handle and insert it inside the printer until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover, making sure the cover is securely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges a better investment?
Inkjets.com's Dell 330-9523 (7H53W) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is guaranteed safe to use with your Dell Laser Series 1133 multifunction printer and won't void any warranty. It's also more affordable than its branded version, but can still produce the same high-quality print results you expect.
Are they different from remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yep. Compatible toner cartridges are newly made, while remanufactured units are repurposed. Both options, however, remain great alternatives to OEM cartridges.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
The most essential thing to do is keep them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures because these can severely degrade their composition. To retain the quality and make your unopened toner cartridges last longer, make sure the space they're stored in is clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.