Dell Laser Series 1700 TonerCartridge prices starting at $68.95
Shop Cartridges for 1700
- Special Price $68.95 As low as $66.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the Dell Laser Series 1700, simply follow the steps below:
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to open the front cover.
- Press the button on the base of the toner cartridge assembly. Then, pull the toner cartridge straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag and shake it in all directions to distribute the toner inside.
- Align the white rollers on the new cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the imaging drum and push the cartridge in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed that the Toner Low/Replace Drum light is blinking on the Dell Laser Series 1700 printer display. What to do?
When the Toner Low/Replace Drum light is blinking, you must replace the drum unit on your Dell Laser Series 1700.
What to do when the print is getting light, but the Toner Low/Replace Drum light is not on?
When the Toner Low/Replace Drum light is not on but the print is getting light, you may remove the toner cartridge and gently shake it to redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge.
Do I have to replace the drum unit every time I replace the toner cartridge?
No. The toner cartridge and the drum unit are two separate consumables, so replace only the toner cartridge if it's empty and just reuse the drum unit.