1720Cartridge prices starting at $46.95
Shop Cartridges for 1720
- Dell 310-8709 (RP380 / PY449) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 4,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Dell Laser Series 1720:
- Press the button on the left side of the Dell Laser Series 1720 to open the front cover.
- Press the button on the base of the toner cartridge, and then pull the cartridge straight up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and gently rotate it in all directions to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the white rollers on the new cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the imaging drum. Then, slide the cartridge in and push it as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge on my Dell Laser Series 1720 is nearly empty?
When the toner cartridge on your Laser Series 1720 is nearly empty, the 'Toner low' light sequence is displayed.
Can I still continue to print with my Dell printer when the toner cartridge is nearly empty?
Yes. But you should order a new toner cartridge soon because print quality decreases as the toner level decreases.
I'm getting the Dell 310-8709 (RP380 / PY449) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge as a spare. Any storage tips?
To preserve the condition of the Dell 310-8709 (RP380 / PY449) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, make sure to keep it in its original packaging until you are ready to install it. Also, do not store it in an environment with extreme changes in humidity or temperature.