Dell Laser Series 5210n Toner
Shop Cartridges for 5210n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily replace the used toner cartridge in your Dell Laser Series 5210n printer by following this handy guide:
- Lower the multipurpose feeder by pulling on the notch on the front of the device.
- Push the release latch to the right to open the top front cover.
- Pull the old toner cartridge up and out of the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Take off the protective foam, tape and plastic strap from the new cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge thoroughly in all directions to evenly spread the toner.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until firmly seated.
- Close the top front cover and then the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep! Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers like the Dell Laser Series 5210n. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Aside from providing full access to our high-quality yet cost-effective toner cartridges, Inkjets.com allows for greater protection and peace of mind by including a solid 1-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee with these products.
Do you offer bulk purchases?
Yep! Inkjets.com offers reduced pricing per unit when you buy our Dell 341-2916 (UG216) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge in bulk, allowing for even more savings.