Dell 5310n Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $118.95
Enjoy fast monochrome printing with the Dell Laser Series 5310N. It produces 47 A4 prints in just 60 seconds with default 1200 image quality print resolution. But if you want it to churn out more pages per minute, that's possible through its expandable memory up to 640 MB. It also comes standard with USB 2.0 port and connects easily through Ethernet networking. To get the most out of this printer, use only a high-yield toner cartridge. We've got a high-quality but cheaper option here at Inkjets. Purchase our Dell 341-2916 (UG216) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at a lower price but with the same 21,000 page yield. We ship for free to the continental US on orders and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the toner cartridge on your Dell Laser Series 5310N, follow the 7 easy steps below:
- Start by lowering the multipurpose feeder. You can do this pulling on the notch that is located at the front part of the 5310N.
- Open the top cover by pushing the release latch to the right.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Then, make sure to remove the protective foam, red plastic strap, and tape from the new cartridge prior to installation.
- Distribute the toner inside the cartridge by shaking it a few times.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it down firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover followed by the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to order a new toner cartridge for my Dell Laser Series 5310N?
Consider ordering a new toner cartridge when the “88 Toner is low” error message appears on your 5310N printer display. This error message often indicates a cartridge that's nearing the end of its useful life.
I've got an unused Dell toner cartridge. Any smart storage ideas?
If you've got an unused Dell toner cartridge, do not store it under direct sunlight and at temperatures above 35°C (95°F). Also, make sure to keep it sealed in its original packaging.
Will I get the same 21,000 page yield with the Dell 341-2916 (UG216) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Yes. The Remanufactured Dell 341-2916 (UG216) offers the same 21,000 page yield at 5% coverage. It's designed to OE standards, so there's hardly any difference.