Dell Laser Series B1163w TonerCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for B1163w
- Special Price $28.95 As low as $23.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Dell Laser Series B1163W:
- Open the top cover of the Dell Laser Series B1163W. Then, open the toner cartridge cover to access the used toner cartridge.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it toward you to remove it from the machine.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and align it with the tracks inside the machine.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine and push it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge cover, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I avoid opening the toner cartridge package if I am not yet ready to install the cartridge into my Dell Laser Series B1163W?
You should avoid opening the toner cartridge package prior to use because doing so may shorten the useful shelf and operating life of the cartridge.
Am I qualified for free shipping if my order is shipping to Alaska?
Unfortunately, no. We only waive the shipping fee if the order is $30 and above and is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
How many days will it take for my Dell 331-7335 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order to arrive if I avail of free shipping?
If you are qualified for free shipping, we will ship your order via standard shipping, which usually takes 3 to 8 business days to arrive.