Dell B3460dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for B3460dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front door by pressing the button on the right side.
- Pull the old toner out of the machine.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge, and remove all the packing materials. <
- Shake the new toner to help distribute the ink inside.
- Install the new toner by aligning the side rails of the cartridge with the printer’s side rails.
- Close your printer’s front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
Our Dell 331-9805 (RGCN6) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 8,500 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
If I buy more than one toner, how long can I keep them in storage?
Our toners come with a shelf life of up to 24 to 36 months. Please keep unopened cartridges in the bag that they arrived in to help preserve the ink. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Is this compatible with other Dell printers?
Yes, it is. This toner can work with other Dell Laser printer models, including the B2360D, B2360DN, B3460DN, B3465DN, and the B3465DNF.