Dell Laser Series B3465dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for B3465dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To know how to remove and install a Dell Laser Series B3465DN toner cartridge, follow the simple guide below:
- Find the button on the right side of the printer. Once found, press it to open the front door of your B3465DN.
- Hold the old cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new cartridge package and remove it from the packaging. Then, peel off any packing materials that are used to protect it during shipment.
- Toner might have lodged inside the cartridge, so shake the new cartridge a few times.
- Align the side rails of the new cartridge with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Slide the cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if the new cartridge is not installed immediately after removing the old cartridge from the Dell Laser Series B3465DN ?
If a new cartridge is not installed immediately after the old cartridge is removed, print quality issues may occur due to extended exposure of the imaging unit to light.
If the print quality starts to deteriorate, do I have to replace the toner cartridge immediately?
Not necessarily. You may still improve the print quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside. You may do this by shaking the cartridge in all directions a few times before reinserting it into the printer.
Can I get free shipping if I purchase the Dell 331-9805 (RGCN6) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Dell 331-9805 (RGCN6) costs above $30. So if your shipping location is within the 48 adjoining states, you get free shipping.