Dell Laser B2375DFW TonerCartridge prices starting at $53.95
Shop Cartridges for B2375dfw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Dell LASER B2375DNF by following the simple guide below:
- To start, open the front cover of the Dell machine.
- Take out the old toner cartridge. Recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Always remember to peel off its packing tape.
- Distribute the toner by rocking the toner cartridge 5 or 6 times.
- With the use of the handle, slowly install the cartridge into the printer until it touches the back.
- Close the front cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a common sign that the Dell LASER B2375DNF has eventually run out of toner?
If your Dell printer has run out of toner, it will print only black pages. When this happens, make sure to install a new toner cartridge immediately to avoid printing downtime.
Is your customer support available via call or chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
No. Our customer service representatives are available to take your call or reply to your chat messages during regular business days (Monday to Friday) from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
Is my Dell 593-BBBJ (8PTH4) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order qualified for free shipping?
Yes. Orders $30 or more and shipping to the continental US are qualified for free shipping.