B2375dnfCartridge prices starting at $51.99
Shop Cartridges for B2375dnf
- Dell 593-BBBJ (8PTH4) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these easy steps, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Dell LASER B2375DNF:
- Open your Dell printer's front cover.
- Select the toner cartridge that you wish to replace, and then lift it out of the machine.
- Unbox the replacement cartridge. Then, peel off the packing tape and rock the cartridge back and forth several times.
- With the use of the handle, slide the cartridge firmly inside until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover. Your Dell LASER B2375DNF is now available for everyday use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a blank page when a print job was sent to my Dell Laser B2375DNF. What could be the problem?
If you got a blank page, it's highly likely that the toner cartridge has run out of ink completely. Remove the empty toner cartridge and replace it with a new one immediately to resume printing.
The incoming faxes are only saved in the memory and not printed. Why is that so?
If the incoming faxes are only saved in the memory and not printed, chances are the toner cartridge is totally empty. Get a new cartridge and install it right away.
What should I do if toner gets on my clothing?
If toner gets on your clothing, wipe the toner off with a dry cloth and wash your clothes in cold water.