S2815dnCartridge prices starting at $25.99
Shop Cartridges for S2815dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell LASER S2815DN is fast and easy. Here's how:
- Raise the operator panel, and then pull the front cover down to open.
- There's lock lever on the machine. Grasp it and lift it up to unlock the toner cartridges.
- Slide the empty cartridge out. Make sure to follow your local regulations in recycling the cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Never forget to shake it for the toner to be evenly distributed.
- Align the cartridge with the grooves inside the printer, and then push it until it is properly installed.
- Pull the toner cartridge lock lever down and close the front cover.
- Put the operator back to its original place and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose an Inkjets brand toner cartridge for my Dell Laser S2815DN?
The compatible toner cartridge that we offer here at Inkjets is guaranteed to perform as well as the original and will not void your warranty. Plus, it comes with a manufacturer's 100% warranty that lasts a year from the date of purchase.
Why should I never throw used toner cartridge into fire?
You should never throw used toner cartridge into fire because the remaining toner inside the cartridge could explode resulting in burns and injuries.
How much will I pay for shipping if my compatible toner cartridge order is below $30 and shipping to the continental US?
For below $30 orders shipping to the continental US, we charge a minimal fee of $3.95 for shipping.