Dell Laser W5300 Toner
Shop Cartridges for W5300
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a helpful guide on how to replace the existing toner cartridge in your Dell Laser W5300 printer:
- Press the first latch to open the lower door, then press the second one to open the upper door.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Remove the packaging from the new toner cartridge. Make sure to avoid touching the photoconductor drum under the toner cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge gently to evenly distribute the toner.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the guides inside the printer, then slide it in until you hear it snapping into place.
- Close the upper door and then the lower door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. However, the actual amount of pages you'll get depends on several factors, including the type of paper you use, the settings of your Dell Laser W5300 printer, and how frequent you use the printer itself.
How soon do I get my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You won't have to wait long at all. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from complete access to our top-tier but budget-friendly range of toner cartridges (like our Dell M5200/W5300 Remanufactured 310-4131 (J2925) Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge), you'll also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns included with them.