Dell Multi-Function 1135n Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Dell Multi-Function 1135n can print up to 22 monochrome pages per minute at 1200x1200 dpi maximum resolution. It allows you to customize your documents with watermarks and print a variety of media, while automatically conserving electricity when in standby mode. And as for toner cartridges, make sure to get high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. We have the Dell 330-9523 (7H53W) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which can provide an incredible 2500-page yield. It uses the same premium toner as its OEM version, so you'll know that every printed page is razor-sharp and professional-quality. Add Inkjets.com's solid warranty coverage, plus satisfaction guarantee and you won't find a better choice. Order today and get up to 47% off, plus free shipping for orders worth $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Dell Multi-Function 1135n printer is worry-free. Check out this handy guide:
- Open the front door.
- Grasp the handle of the toner cartridge you're replacing and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Pull off the packing tape to remove the protective paper from the new cartridge.
- Look for the sealing tape at the end of the cartridge and carefully pull it off.
- Shake the new cartridge slowly up to six times to distribute the toner more evenly inside.
- Holding it by the handle, insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in until it locks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on extending the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Just make sure your toner cartridges are stored properly. This means keeping them away from areas where they're exposed to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures. Store them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled instead. You should also keep their space clean, dust-free, and away from corrosive gases.
Can you tell me more about Inkjets.com's shipping details?
We can ship your Dell 330-9523 (7H53W) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge on the same day if the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders amounting to $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us!
What is the difference between toner cartridges and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Dell Multi-Function 1135n, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.