2155cdnCartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for 2155cdn
- Dell 2150 / 2155 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$41.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 331-0718 (NPDXG / 9X54J) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2500 Page Yield
- Dell 331-0716 (769T5 / THKJ8) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Toner Cartridge 2500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty toner cartridge in your Dell Color Laser 2155cdn by following this quick, handy guide:
- Open the toner access cover.
- Pull the latch backward to pop open the used toner cartridge.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by pulling the cartridge holder until it clicks, then pulling the cartridge out toward you.
- Shake the new toner cartridge up to six times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the holder, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Slide the latch of the toner cartridge to lock it in place.
- Close the toner access cover, and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the expected number of printed pages you'll get from a toner cartridge. But this number is actually influenced by a couple of factors, so what you actually get may vary. These factors include the media type, the settings of your Dell Color Laser 2155cdn and how often you use it, and the complexity of the document.
Should I go for toner cartridges with high page yield?
You'll want to, especially if your printer usually handles large print tasks. You should try our Dell 2150/2155 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack, which offers page yield in the thousands. Its cartridges will make short work of any printing need, and still have enough toner to deal with the next one.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Dell Color Laser 2155cdn, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.