Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
The Dell B1160w is a black-and-white wireless laser printer with resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. A mobile print app lets you print wirelessly from your Android device. This machine prints up to 21 pages per minute. Amazon reviewers give this printer 3.8 out of 5 stars. Most of them like its print quality. Some have had issues getting the printer to work.
How To Replace Cartridge
Do you need to replace the toner in your Dell B1160w printer? Follow these seven simple steps.
- Close the output support.
- Open the top cover.
- Remove the toner cartridge that you want to replace.
- Take the new print cartridge out of its wrapper and cover. Do not touch the green side.
- Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner.
- Slide the new toner into the printer.
- Close the top cover.