Dell Multi-Function B1260dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for B1260dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the Dell Multi-Function B1260DN toner cartridge, follow the steps below:
- Begin by holding the front door on both sides. Then, slowly lower it until it is fully open.
- Hold the old cartridge by the handle and pull it out firmly toward you.
- Get the new toner cartridge package and unwrap it. Do not forget to remove its packing materials prior to installation.
- Give the new cartridge a few shakes to distribute the toner inside.
- Install the new cartridge into the B1260DN. Push it forward until it locks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a combination of faded and smeared defects on the printed pages. Does this mean I have to replace the Dell Multi-Function B1260DN toner cartridge soon?
No. A combination of faded and smeared defects often indicate a toner cartridge that only needs cleaning and not a replacement. Clean the inside of your B1260DN to resolve this print quality issue.
What to do if a vertical white streak appears on the printed page?
If a vertical white streak or faded area appears on the printed page, it means the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its life. Consider getting a replacement toner cartridge to avoid printing delay.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes. The same day shipping applies on all available orders placed before 3:00 PM PST on a regular business day.