E515dnCartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for E515dn
- Dell E310 / E514 / E515 Compatible 593-BBKE (C2KTH) Drum Unit 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer off, and open its front cover.
- Proceed to removing the cartridge and drum unit assembly out of the printer.
- Remove the old cartridge by pushing the lock lever and lifting the toner out.
- Unpack your new toner, then remove its protective cover.
- Place the new toner into the drum unit until you hear it lock into place.
- Clean the corona wire by sliding the tab from left to right several times.
- Place the drum unit assembly with the new toner back to the machine.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I buy the single toner cartridge or the 3-piece combo?
This will depend on how often you print. Does your office lean on the heavy printing side? If so, we recommend the Dell E310 / E514 / E515 Compatible High-Yield Toner & Drum 3-Piece Combo Pack. You'll get two black toners and one drum unit for a much lower price. However, if you only use your printer for light printing, you'll be able to save up more with our single toner cartridge.
What is a high yield toner?
High-yield toners mean they have more ink than standard-sized ones. Our Dell E310 / E514 / E515 Compatible 593-BBKE (C2KTH) Black High-Yield Drum Unit can give you up to 12,000 pages. Please note that this may vary, depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
How can i store the extra cartridges included in the 3-piece combo?
We recommend that you keep them inside their sealed bags, until you would need to use them. Then, store them in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight.