E525wCartridge prices starting at $18.95
The Dell E525W printer is designed for convenience and easy installation. It can print, copy, scan and fax. Computershopper.com gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They rave over the excellent quality of its prints, scans and copies, but don't like its slow speed or high cost per page. PC Magazine gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They also like its high-quality printing and photo output. They don't like its low paper capacity.
Shop Cartridges for E525w
- Best SellerCompatible Dell E525w Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$48.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell 593-BBJX (DPV4T) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2,000 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- Dell 593-BBJU (H5WFX) Cyan Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $9.48 ea
- Dell 593-BBJV (G20VW) Magenta Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$20.952 Cartridges / $9.48 ea
- Dell 593-BBJW (3581G) Yellow Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 1,400 Each Page Yield$18.952 Cartridges / $9.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
How to Replace Toner Ink Cartridges in a Dell E525W printer
- Turn the power off.
- Open the toner access cover.
- Lift up the blue lever to unlock the toner cartridge you wish to replace and remove it from the machine.
- Unpack the new toner and shake it several times. Remove the tape.
- Insert the new toner. Push it in until it clicks.
- Close the toner access cover.
- Turn the power on.