720Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Although its name says it's a photo all-in-one, the Dell Photo All-in-One 720 is not actually that reliable in terms of photo printing. It's the only photo printer that we know that doesn't support borderless printing—we tried printing 6 x 4 in and A4 images, and guess what happened? The prints emerged with 5mm white borders around them, and it took 9 minutes for the first photo to come out. So, if you still got this AIO at home or at work, you might as well stick to using it for printing letters, web pages, and other color documents. And you can always reduce its running cost by getting Inkjets' more affordable replacement ink cartridges. Check out our Remanufactured Dell Series 1 Black and Color Ink Cartridges from our listing below. These can save you as much as 70% off the cost of the OEMs, so buy now!
Shop Cartridges for 720
- Best SellerDell Series 1 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x Black (T0529), and 1x Color (T0530)Learn More$45.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 720:
- Turn on your Dell Photo All-in-One 720.
- Open the front cover, and then wait until the ink carriage moves to the loading position.
- Press the tab on the cartridge lid and lift it up. Then, remove the used ink cartridge. Make sure to dispose of it later according to local regulations.
- Remove the protective sticker and transparent tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the carrier. Make sure that it is completely secured. Then, snap the cartridge lid closed.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I copy documents with my Dell Photo All-in-One 720 even if only one ink cartridge is installed?
Yes. You may copy documents using your Dell Photo All-in-One 720 even if only one ink cartridge is installed.
My Dell printer only has the color ink cartridge installed. How do I extend its cartridge life and improve the printing speed?
To extend the life of your color ink cartridge and improve the printing speed, you must also install a black cartridge into your Dell printer.
We want Inkjets to be our ink cartridge supplier. How do we create a corporate account?
For inquiries about corporate account creation, simply call us at 1-972-200-3813 or email us at email@example.com.