924Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for 924
- Remanufactured Dell Series 5 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-YieldIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $26.95 As low as $19.953 Cartridges / $8.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 924:
- Replacing ink cartridges in your Dell Photo All-in-One 924 requires you to have the device switched on. If it isn't turned on, proceed to plugging its power cable to a power socket and pressing its down power button.
- Raise your equipment's printer unit. You can use the scanner support to keep the scanner upright.
- Wait for your device's cartridge carrier to stop at the loading station. Don't attempt to proceed to the next step if it's still moving.
- Once the carriage is idle, you can now take out the old cartridge. To do this, press and raise its lever.
- Lift the empty cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Take out the sticker protective tape too.
- Slide in the new tank, and close the lever lid.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I order a replacement ink cartridge for my Dell Photo All-in-One 924?
You may order a new ink cartridge for your Dell Photo All-in-One 924 once the Low Ink Warning appears on the screen when you try to print. You may print a few more pages even with this warning, but it won't be long before the cartridge becomes totally depleted, so make sure to order a new one soon.
Our school is interested to buy ink cartridges in bulk. Do you offer any discount?
Yes, and we are more than happy to assist you. Simply call us at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Do Inkjets' Compatible Dell Ink Cartridges have a guarantee?
Yes. We offer a full-year money-back guarantee on all our Inkjets brand products including our Compatible Dell Ink Cartridges.