Dell Photo all-in-one 924 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Replacing ink cartridges in your Dell Photo All-in-One 924 requires you to have the device switched on. If it isn't turned on, proceed to plugging its power cable to a power socket and pressing its down power button.
- Raise your equipmeent's printer unit. You can use the scanner support to keep the scanner upright.
- Wait for your device's cartridge carrier to stop at the loading station. Don't attempt to proceed to the next step if it's still moving.
- Once the carriage is idle, you can now take out the old cartridge. To do this, press and raise its lever.
- Lift the empty cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Take out the sticker protective tape too.
- Slide in the new tank, and close the lever lid.
- Close the scanner unit.