926Cartridge prices starting at $14.99
Shop Cartridges for 926
- Dell Series 9 Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$38.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 9 (MK993 / MW174) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 300 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Dell Series 9 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (MK992 / MW175) 300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Find the power button of your Dell 926 printer model. You can locate it near your device's control panel.
- Press the power button. If it doesn't power on, make sure that you're device is connected to a power supply.
- Carefully raise the scanner/printer unit. Use the blue scanner support to keep it from falling.
- Once opened, wait for the cartridge carriage to stop moving.
- There are two cartridges. Choose which one you need to remove.
- Then, press the empty cartridge's lever and raise upwards. This will release the cartridge from its position.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot.
- Lower the scanner/printer unit.