Dell Photo all-in-one 926 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for 926
- Dell Series 9 Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $33.95 As low as $29.953 Cartridges / $11.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Find the power button of your Dell 926 printer model. You can locate it near your device's control panel.
- Press the power button. If it doesn't power on, make sure that you're device is connected to a power supply.
- Carefully raise the scanner/printer unit. Use the blue scanner support to keep it from falling.
- Once opened, wait for the cartridge carriage to stop moving.
- There are two cartridges. Choose which one you need to remove.
- Then, press the empty cartridge's lever and raise upwards. This will release the cartridge from its position.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot.
- Lower the scanner/printer unit.