Cartridge prices starting at $15.95Dell’s 926 model is a photo printer with print speeds reaching 15 pages per minute. Its maximum resolution for both monochrome and color is 4800 x 1200 dpi for clarity and sharpness unlike any other. For ease of use, USB connection and flash memory compatibility are available.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Find the power button of your Dell 926 printer model. You can locate it near your device's control panel.
- Press the power button. If it doesn't power on, make sure that you're device is connected to a power supply.
- Carefully raise the scanner/printer unit. Use the blue scanner support to keep it from falling.
- Once opened, wait for the cartridge carriage to stop moving.
- There are two cartridges. Choose which one you need to remove.
- Then, press the empty cartridge's lever and raise upwards. This will release the cartridge from its position.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot.
- Lower the scanner/printer unit.
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one 926 Ink
Regular Price: $75.95
Special Price $38.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95