942Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for 942
- Remanufactured Dell Series 5 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-YieldIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $26.95 As low as $19.953 Cartridges / $8.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 942:
- Turn on the printer.
- Lift the scanning unit and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move to the loading position.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the lid of the empty ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the ink cartridge levels on the Dell Photo All-in-One 942?
To check the ink cartridge levels on your Dell printer, press 'Menu' on the control panel. Then, press the up or down arrow on the navigation button to scroll to 'Ink Levels' and press 'Select'. The ink levels will then be displayed—you may replace the ink cartridge if necessary.
Can I continue printing with my Photo All-in-One 942 even if the black ink cartridge has run out of ink?
Yes. To continue printing with the color ink cartridge, simply click the 'Use color cartridge for all black printing' icon on the 'Maintenance' tab of your Dell Printer Solution Center.
I don't have a credit card. What are your other payment options?
For online orders, we do accept PayPal payments. And for mail-in orders, we accept checks and money