944Cartridge prices starting at $13.99
Shop Cartridges for 944
- Remanufactured Dell Series 5 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 5 (M4640 / 310-5368) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 475 Page Yield
- Dell Series 5 (M4646 / R5974) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 944:
- Turn on the Dell Photo All-in-One 944.
- Lift the scanning unit and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move to the loading position.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the lid of the empty ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I will be using my Dell Photo All-in-One 944 mostly for normal printing. Which is the ideal combination of ink cartridges to use?
For normal printing, we suggest you get a black and a color Dell ink cartridge. And if you're printing a large volume of documents, our Remanufactured Dell Series 5 Color and Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges are exactly what you need.
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my Dell printer when the colors fade or do not print?
Not necessarily. When the colors fade or do not print, you may clean the nozzles first to unclog them.
Can I get a discount if I buy remanufactured Dell ink cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer a discount if you buy wholesale.