946Cartridge prices starting at $13.99
Shop Cartridges for 946
- Remanufactured Dell Series 5 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-Yield
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 5 (M4640 / 310-5368) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 475 Page Yield
- Dell Series 5 (M4646 / R5974) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 450 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 946:
- Turn on the All-in-One 946.
- Lift the printer unit and wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
- Push down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the lid of the old cartridge, and then remove the cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the empty carrier and snap the lid closed.
- Close the printer unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it that vertical or straight lines appear wavy on the printouts when I tried printing with a newly installed set of ink cartridges on my Dell Photo All-in-One 946?
When the vertical or straight lines appear wavy on the printouts, it could be that the ink cartridges were not aligned after the installation. You can verify this by printing an alignment page.
Where do I secure the black and color ink cartridges in the ink cartridge carrier?
When installing both black and color ink cartridges, make sure you secure the black ink cartridge in the left ink cartridge carrier while the color ink cartridge should go to the right ink cartridge carrier.
Do you offer any discount for wholesale buying?
Yes, we do. Simply contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 for more details.