Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Inkjets.com carries compatible ink cartridges for the Dell Photo All-in-One 948 printer. For everyday quality prints, you can take advantage of our low prices on Dell Series 11 (310-9682) remanufactured black ink cartridges and Dell Series 11 (310-9683) remanufactured color ink cartridges. With discounts starting at 53% off, these compatible ink cartridges offer excellent value for money, whether for home or office use.
Both black and color remanufactured ink cartridges for the Dell Photo All-in-One 948 printer are guaranteed to be compatible and are categorized to offer high page yields, each one rated to provide up to 250 pages of black and white and colored prints.
Shop now! Orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping (conditions apply).
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace Dell Photo All-in-One 948 ink cartridges, follow these easy steps:
- Open printer cover. This will give you access to the ink cartridge carriage.
- Access old ink cartridge by pressing down on the lever in front of the carriage. There are two slots. Each slot will have their own lever to release old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove covering protecting new ink cartridge.
- Place new ink cartridge into their corresponding slot. Secure new ink cartridge by pushing it down gently, snapping it into place.
- Close printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges for the Dell Photo All-in-One 948 printer are sent to manufacturers for restocking with ink. During this time, faulty or damaged parts will also be repaired or replaced to ensure each Dell Series 11 (310-9682) black ink and Dell Series 11 (310-9683) color ink cartridge is in good working order when used.
How do you know it's time to replace ink cartridges?
When your printouts start to look faded or there are missing print areas, it's time to get new ink cartridges. Do be mindful as well of warning messages from your Dell Photo All-in-One 948 printer.
Can you store ink cartridges?
Yes. As long as an ink cartridge package has not been opened, it is not in danger of drying out. Just make sure you store unopened cartridges in a cool, dry and dark place in an upright position.<
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one 948 Ink
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $10.95