948Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for 948
- Remanufactured Dell Series 11 Ink Cartridge Black (310-9682) 250 Page Yield
- Dell Series 11 (310-9683) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge 250 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace Dell Photo All-in-One 948 ink cartridges, follow these easy steps:
- Open printer cover. This will give you access to the ink cartridge carriage.
- Access old ink cartridge by pressing down on the lever in front of the carriage. There are two slots. Each slot will have their own lever to release old ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove covering protecting new ink cartridge.
- Place new ink cartridge into their corresponding slot. Secure new ink cartridge by pushing it down gently, snapping it into place.
- Close printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges for the Dell Photo All-in-One 948 printer are sent to manufacturers for restocking with ink. During this time, faulty or damaged parts will also be repaired or replaced to ensure each Dell Series 11 (310-9682) black ink and Dell Series 11 (310-9683) color ink cartridge is in good working order when used.
How do you know it's time to replace ink cartridges?
When your printouts start to look faded or there are missing print areas, it's time to get new ink cartridges. Do be mindful as well of warning messages from your Dell Photo All-in-One 948 printer.
Can you store ink cartridges?
Yes. As long as an ink cartridge package has not been opened, it is not in danger of drying out. Just make sure you store unopened cartridges in a cool, dry and dark place in an upright position.<