966Cartridge prices starting at $14.99
Shop Cartridges for 966
- Remanufactured Dell Series 7 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Dell Series 7 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH883 / GR274) 250 Page Yield
- Dell Series 7 (CH884 / GR277) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 966 with these 6 easy steps:
- Make sure that the Photo All-in-One 966 is on.
- Open the printer unit and wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the lid of the empty cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the bag and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the printer unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save ink in the color cartridge when printing with my Dell Photo All-in-One 966?
To save color ink while printing, you may choose the 'Print in black and white' on your Dell Photo All-in-One 966 printer setting.
Can I interchange the position of the black and the color ink cartridges in the cartridge carrier?
No. When installing the black and the color ink cartridges, make sure that the black cartridge goes to the left ink cartridge carrier while the color ink cartridge goes to the right.
Do you offer corporate discounts?
Yes, we do. Simply contact us at 1-972-200-3813 for more details.