968Cartridge prices starting at $14.99
Shop Cartridges for 968
- Remanufactured Dell Series 7 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$36.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured Dell Series 7 Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH883 / GR274) 250 Page Yield
- Dell Series 7 (CH884 / GR277) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 280 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 968:
- Turn on the Dell Photo All-in-One 968.
- Open the scanner base unit and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Press down on the ink cartridge lever to raise the lid of the empty cartridge. Then, take the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. Then, remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner base unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the ink cartridge levels are already low on my Dell Photo All-in-One 968?
If the ink cartridge levels on your AIO 968 are already low, a 'Low Ink Warning' appears on your computer screen when you try to print.
Can I continue printing with my AIO 968 even if the black ink cartridge has run out of ink?
Yes. To continue printing in black using the color ink cartridge, simply select the 'Complete-A-Print' option before clicking the 'Continue Printing' button.
Do you ship orders internationally?
As of now, no. But we are looking forward to expanding into Canada soon.