Dell Photo all-in-one 968w InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for 968w
- Remanufactured Dell Series 7 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $28.95 As low as $25.953 Cartridges / $9.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One 968W:
- Make sure that your Dell Photo All-in-One 968W is on.
- Lift up the scanner base unit. Then, wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves to the loading position.
- Push down on the ink cartridge lever to raise its lid. Then, remove the old ink cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and carefully remove the sticker and transparent tape from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the correct slot.
- Lower the scanner base unit until it is completely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the black and the color ink cartridges when installing them into my Dell Photo All-in-One 968W?
No. When installing the black and the color ink cartridges, make sure the black or photo ink cartridge is secured in the left ink cartridge carrier and the color ink cartridge is secured in the right ink cartridge carrier.
Which is the better cartridge to use for photo printing: a black ink cartridge or a photo ink cartridge?
For photo printing, we highly recommend using a photo ink cartridge with your color ink cartridge. The black ink cartridge is used mostly for normal printing.
When will my remanufactured Dell ink cartridge order ship?
If you place your order before 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, it will be shipped the same day. Otherwise, it will be shipped the next business day.