A920Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Dell Photo All-in-One is a reliable photo printer, scanner, and copier in one. It can print at speeds of up to 14 ppm black and 8 ppm color, copy at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi color and 2400 x 1200 dpi black, and scan at 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. For affordable replacement Dell ink cartridges, check out Inkjets' wide array of remanufactured ink cartridges and printer supplies for various Dell printers including the AIO A920. We offer the Dell Series 1 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and the Dell Series 1 Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge at up to 70% savings. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for A920
- Best SellerDell Series 1 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2x Black (T0529), and 1x Color (T0530)Learn More$45.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One A920:
- Turn on the Dell Photo All-in-One A920.
- Lift the scanning unit until the scanner support keeps it open. The printhead will then move to the cartridge installation position.
- Press the tab on the cartridge lid, lift the lid, and then pull the empty ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the stickers and protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace another empty cartridge.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges on my Dell Photo All-in-One A920, but it did not print an alignment page after the installation. What could be the problem?
If your Photo All-in-One A920 did not print an alignment page after replacing the old ink cartridges, it could be that the stickers and the transparent tape still remain on both ink cartridges. Take the cartridges out of the printer and remove the stickers and tape first before reinstalling.
Why is it necessary to clean the ink cartridge nozzles after installing a new set of ink cartridges?
Cleaning the ink cartridge nozzles after installing a new set of ink cartridges is necessary to improve print quality.
Is it true that using remanufactured ink cartridges on my Dell printer can help preserve the environment?
Yes. Remanufactured ink cartridges are OEM ink cartridges that have been cleaned, replaced with parts, refilled, and tested to perform just like the original. So, for every remanufactured ink cartridge that you use, you help reduce the number of empty ink cartridges being thrown into the landfill each year.