Dell A940 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Dell Photo All-in-One A940 printer is everyone's personal partner to optimum productivity, offering reliable printing, scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities. Whether you need to simply need to print out drafts or require more in-depth color prints, it has you covered.
Inkjets.com complements the Dell Photo All-in-One A940 printer by offering remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) black ink cartridges. Dell Series 2 color ink cartridges have a 450-page yield while Dell Series 2 black ink cartridges are rated to offer 600 pages. Get these ink cartridges today and enjoy up to 65% off in savings!
All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. We are committed to your satisfaction so all purchases come with 100% money-back guarantees.
Orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your Dell Photo All-in-One A940 printer? Just follow these steps!
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Lift scanner unit until scanner support is keeping it up. This will move the ink cartridge carrier into the loading position.
- Open ink cartridge lids by squeezing their tabs at the bottom. Lift ink cartridge lids.
- Remove old ink cartridge.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot. Snap cartridge lids close.
- Lift scanner unit and push scanner support back.
- Lower scanner unit until completely closed.
- Follow printer prompts and answer questions.
- Align new ink cartridge/s.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) offer incredible value by providing great prints at dramatically lower prices. Repurposing ink cartridges also helps support recycling efforts, letting you do your bit for the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely! Aside from being restocked with ink, remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) black ink cartridges also undergo quality checks, repairing or replacing components as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
What's the difference between remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) black ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges while compatible ink cartridges for the Dell Photo All-in-One A940 are completely brand-new.
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one A940 Printer
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $12.95