Dell Photo all-in-one A940 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for A940
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for your Dell Photo All-in-One A940 printer? Just follow these steps!
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Lift scanner unit until scanner support is keeping it up. This will move the ink cartridge carrier into the loading position.
- Open ink cartridge lids by squeezing their tabs at the bottom. Lift ink cartridge lids.
- Remove old ink cartridge.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot. Snap cartridge lids close.
- Lift scanner unit and push scanner support back.
- Lower scanner unit until completely closed.
- Follow printer prompts and answer questions.
- Align new ink cartridge/s.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) offer incredible value by providing great prints at dramatically lower prices. Repurposing ink cartridges also helps support recycling efforts, letting you do your bit for the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely! Aside from being restocked with ink, remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) black ink cartridges also undergo quality checks, repairing or replacing components as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
What's the difference between remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges?
Remanufactured Dell Series 2 (7Y745 / X0504) color and Dell Series 2 (7Y743 / X0502) black ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges while compatible ink cartridges for the Dell Photo All-in-One A940 are completely brand-new.