Dell Photo all-in-one A960 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for A960
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One A960:
- Make sure that the Dell Photo All-in-One A960 is on.
- Open the scanner unit and wait until the ink cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
- Pinch the tab on the cartridge lid, lift the lid and remove the empty ink cartridge from the carrier.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package, and then remove the stickers and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the carrier and snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm installing new ink cartridges on my Dell Photo All-in-One A960. Can I interchange the position of the black and the color ink cartridges?
No. When installing new ink cartridges, make sure you insert the black ink cartridge in the left cartridge carrier and the color cartridge in the right cartridge carrier.
Aside from the price, is there any other advantage in using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. Using remanufactured ink cartridges is also an effective way to preserve the environment as it helps reduce the number of empty OE ink cartridges being thrown into the landfills each year.
How much is the shipping fee for orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states?
For orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states, the shipping fee is $3.95.