Dell Photo all-in-one V305 InkCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for V305
- Dell Series 9 Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $33.95 As low as $29.953 Cartridges / $11.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install your new remanufactured Dell V305 ink cartridge:
- Before replacing the ink cartridges, it's important to have you Dell V305 printer in operation. To do this, you should press its power button. When it doesn't open, make sure that you've plugged it in. If it still doesn't turn on, refer to the manual for troubleshooting.
- Carefully raise your printer's scanner base unit. Your device's cartridge carrier will automatically position itself at the designated loading position. Don't attempt to force the carrier to move.
- This Dell printer model supports two cartridges. Choose which one you have to replace.
- Then, simply press the ink cartridge lever and lift up.
- Remove the empty cartridge and dispose properly.
- Remove the new ink from its wrapper. Make sure that you've removed its protective tape covering the contacts.
- Slide in the new cartridge.
- Lower the cartridge lever until it locks in place. Then, close the scanner base unit.