Cartridge prices starting at $10.95Scan, copy or print to your hear’s content with the Dell V305. This Dell printer model can finish all your printing jobs with its rapid printing speed of 25 pages per minute for black and white. Monochrome prints can still have impeccable detail because this printer can give a maximum of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing the ink cartridges, it's important to have you Dell V305 printer in operation. To do this, you should press its power button. When it doesn't open, make sure that you've plugged it in. If it still doesn't turn on, refer to the manual for troubleshooting.
- Carefully raise your printer's scanner base unit. Your device's cartridge carrier will automatically position itself at the designated loading position. Don't attempt to force the carrier to move.
- This Dell printer model supports two cartridges. Choose which one you have to replace.
- Then, simply press the ink cartridge lever and lift up.
- Remove the empty cartridge and dispose properly.
- Remove the new ink from its wrapper. Make sure that you've removed its protective tape covering the contacts.
- Slide in the new cartridge.
- Lower the cartridge lever until it locks in place. Then, close the scanner base unit.
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one V305 Ink
Regular Price: $75.95
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $10.95