V313wCartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for V313w
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Includes 5 Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21, 22, 23, 24) Black, and 3 Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21, 22, 23, 24) Color Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartdridges.Learn More$39.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) Compatible Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 170 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that you have the right cartridge for your Dell Photo All-in-One V313W. You can check the compatible replacement cartridges in our catalog.
- Turn on your Dell printer. Having problems with turning on your device? Make sure that it's plugged in. Alternatively, refer to the troubleshooting section of its manual.
- Lift your front portion of your printer. The printhead will move to the installation position so you can access the cartridges. Wait for it to stop.
- When the printhead is idle, choose between the black and color cartridge you need to replace. If you have to replace both cartridge, skip step 4 and proceed to step 5.
- Press the tab of the expended cartridge. Once it is released from its slot, you can now effortlessly remove the cartridge from the printhead.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Remove any protective packaging as well.
- Push the new cartridge into the slot until you hear a light snap. This means it is now secure in place.
- Lower the front portion cover of your printer.