Dell V313w Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95Dell’s V313W model is compact device that can deliver you outstanding performance for many years to come. Its printing speeds are truly commendable because it can clock in 33 pages per minute for monochromes and 30 pages per minute for photos. Plus, it cuts back consumptions with its Eco Mode feature.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that you have the right cartridge for your Dell Photo All-in-One V313W. You can check the compatible replacement cartridges in our catalog.
- Turn on your Dell printer. Having problems with turning on your device? Make sure that it's plugged in. Alternatively, refer to the troubleshooting section of its manual.
- Lift your front portion of your printer. The printhead will move to the installation position so you can access the cartridges. Wait for it to stop.
- When the printhead is idle, choose between the black and color cartridge you need to replace. If you have to replace both cartridge, skip step 4 and proceed to step 5.
- Press the tab of the expended cartridge. Once it is released from its slot, you can now effortlessly remove the cartridge from the printhead.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Remove any protective packaging as well.
- Push the new cartridge into the slot until you hear a light snap. This means it is now secure in place.
- Lower the front portion cover of your printer.
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one V313w Printer
$4.74 per Cartridge
Regular Price: $120.95
Special Price $37.95
170 Page Yield
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $7.95