Dell V515w Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95The Dell V515W is a Wi-Fi ready printer. Although it is small in size, this printer model can provide impeccable performance as a printer, fax machine, scanner or a copier. This Dell model can consistently produce high-quality prints thanks to its 35-page automatic document feeder.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Have your replacement cartridges on hand before replacing the ink cartridges. This is because the printhead's nozzles may dry out. We offer compatible/remanufactured ink cartridges specifically for Dell Photo All-in-One V515W.
- Once your order arrives, proceed to turning on your printer.
- Carefully open the printer model. This will prompt the printerhead to automatically move at the installation position. Warning: Don't attempt to stop or move the printerehead. Doing so will lead to printer error.
- Once the printerhead is in position, select the empty cartridge from the four installed cartridges in your printer.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, press its tab, and then pull towards you.
- Grab your ordered replacement cartridge, and remove its wrapper and protective cap.
- Push the new cartridge in. Its contacts should be facing down the printer.
- Lower the printer/cartridge cover.
Cartridges compatible with your Dell Photo all-in-one V515w Printer
$4.74 per Cartridge
Regular Price: $120.95
Special Price $37.95
170 Page Yield
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $7.95