Dell Photo all-in-one V515w InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for V515w
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $37.95 As low as $34.958 Cartridges / $4.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Have your replacement cartridges on hand before replacing the ink cartridges. This is because the printhead's nozzles may dry out. We offer compatible/remanufactured ink cartridges specifically for Dell Photo All-in-One V515W.
- Once your order arrives, proceed to turning on your printer.
- Carefully open the printer model. This will prompt the printerhead to automatically move at the installation position. Warning: Don't attempt to stop or move the printerehead. Doing so will lead to printer error.
- Once the printerhead is in position, select the empty cartridge from the four installed cartridges in your printer.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, press its tab, and then pull towards you.
- Grab your ordered replacement cartridge, and remove its wrapper and protective cap.
- Push the new cartridge in. Its contacts should be facing down the printer.
- Lower the printer/cartridge cover.