Dell V715w InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for V715w
- Dell Series 21 (Replaces 21,22,23,24) Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 5 Black, and 3 Color, Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $37.95 As low as $34.958 Cartridges / $4.74 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Dell Photo All-in-One V715W:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the scanning unit and wait until the printhead moves to the cartridge installation position.
- Press the release tab to remove the empty ink cartridge from the slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective cap.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot and press down on it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace another empty cartridge.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new ink cartridges on my Dell Photo All-in-One V715W, but the print job does not print when I tried printing. What to do?
If the print job does not print, it could mean that the ink cartridges are not installed correctly. Remove the ink cartridges and reinstall them properly—make sure to press down on them until they click into place.
I'm getting poor print quality. Do I have to replace the ink cartridges to fix this issue?
Poor print quality does not always mean low ink cartridge level. It could be due to clogged printhead nozzles. Try cleaning the printhead nozzles first and see if this helps improve the print quality.
What is the difference between the Compatible Dell Series 24 and Dell Series 21 Ink Cartridges?
The Compatible Dell Series 24 Ink Cartridge is a high-yield ink cartridge, so it contains more ink and yields more pages than the standard Compatible Dell Series 21 Ink Cartridge.