HP DeskJet 1220c Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The HP Deskjet 1220C allows you to print a wide range of sizes in a variety of media. From postcards to large-format posters, this inkjet printer sure can print almost anything that a standard inkjet can handle. But, when it starts running low on ink, you’d be surprised at how costly replacement original HP ink cartridges can be. Want to save as much as 40% off the cost of these OEM cartridges? Inkjets offers high-quality but affordable remanufactured HP ink cartridges. We rebuilt our products following strict quality control procedures, so they’re guaranteed to work on your HP printer or your money back. Check out our listing below—we’ve got the remanufactured HP 78 and HP 45.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Deskjet 1220C:
- Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- Lift the paper tray and load it with unused, plain white, U.S. letter or A4 size paper.
- Open the ink cartridge door and wait for the ink cartridge carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package and use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot until it snaps securely.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I position the tri-color cartridge and the black ink cartridge inside the HP Deskjet 1220C?
The two ink cartridges should not be interchanged, so make sure to position the tri-color ink cartridge in the slot on the left while the black ink cartridge in the slot on the right.
Why is it necessary to align the ink cartridges after installation?
It is necessary to align the ink cartridges after installation because it helps improve print quality.
If I get your HP 45 & HP 78 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, up to how long can I keep the extra HP 45 in storage?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges can last from 18 to 24 months if kept in their original packaging and stored in a cool, dry place.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet 1220c Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $22.95