HP Deskjet 350c-cbi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP DeskJet 350c-cbi can handle your serious printing needs with its great performance. It offers print speeds of up to 5 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 2 color pages per minute. Maximum color resolution is 600x300 dpi for those crisp, professional prints. And when it runs out of ink, you only need to turn to the leading provider of the best ink solutions—Inkjets.com. Our HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge may be the perfect option for you. It has 310-page yield and the vibrant, supremely detailed print resolution found in OEMs. But the clincher is its affordable price tag, which allows for greater savings. See firsthand the results this exceptional option can deliver by ordering today. You'll get up to 52% off, plus free shipping if you order two.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 350c-cbi printer is worry-free. Just follow this simple guide:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then flip down the front cover. Press the change cartridge button and the print carriage will move to the center of the machine.
- Remove the ink cartridge you want to replace from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging, then carefully pull off the sealing tape. Avoid touching the ink nozzles and copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, making sure it is firmly in place.
- Press the change cartridge button again to move the print carriage back to its original position.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are more cost-effective than their OEM versions, but can produce the same high-quality print results. Because of their reusability, these cartridges also contribute to the environment by reducing landfill waste.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
With Inkjets.com, you'll have access to our high-quality, but cost-effective selection of replacement ink cartridges. You'll also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 350c-cbi printer, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.