HP DeskJet 3638 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP DeskJet 3638 can meet your serious printing needs with its fast and reliable performance. It offers print speeds of up to 20 monochrome pages, or up to 16 color pages per minute, at maximum resolution of 4800x1200 dpi. But to keep creating the best prints, it pays to use only high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with one black cartridge offering 480-page yield and one color cartridge with up to 330, allowing you to get more printing done and still have enough ink for the next print task. Not only that, these cartridges can create unbelievably sharp and vibrant output—but at a reasonable price. Order this combo pack today and get up to 37% off, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and worry-free way of replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3638 printer:
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Close the output tray extender, then rotate the output tray clockwise to stow it in the device.
- Open the front door, then open the cartridge access door.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Take off the sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge access door, then the front door.
- Pull out the output tray and the tray extender.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any way to preserve my unopened ink cartridge?
Proper storage plays a huge role in this. To make your unopened ink cartridges last longer, make sure they are kept in a dry, dark, and climate-controlled space. This prevents harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures from affecting the ink quality. You should store your cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
What's the difference between an ink and toner cartridge?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP DeskJet 3638. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
If you're interested in our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack, make sure to complete your order before 3pm Pacific Time, so we can box and ship it on the same day. The only exceptions to this are Fridays, weekends and holidays.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet 3638 Printer
Regular Price: $81.95
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95